We proudly offer the following services to your family:
- Individualized, multisensory structured language instruction
- Assessment of speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Emergent literacy instruction for preschool and kindergarten learners
- Social Emotional Learning and Social Communication instruction
- Secular Mindfulness education
- Executive Functioning Coaching
- Complimentary initial family consultation
- Ongoing family education and collaboration
- Consultation with school, therapeutic and medical personnel
- Professional Development - for parents, teachers, and therapists interested in harnessing the power of story to teach their children the social emotional skills for healthy relationships, effective collaboration and peaceful conflict resolution.
- What's the Story? Using Narrative Structure to Teach Critical Thinking, Social Emotional and Academic Skills
* Adult family members are welcome and encouraged to sit in on instructional sessions that take place at 100 Central Avenue in Asheville, NC. Consultative services take place at locations convenient to the involved parties.
Learning Tree Literacy, Inc. LearningTreeLiteracy@gmail.com 773.301.5214